I would like to share this checklist on how to evaluate your Facebook Page, the general focus on evaluating your Facebook Page is the description and information of your Page. You must have your website link listed on the "About" section cause generally that is what visitors seek to know information. The cover page and your profile banner represents what brand and service you offer this is just compose of graphical content to understand what type of business or what type of service you offer and many more.
This infographic created by ShortStack turns a detailed checklist into a colorful graphic with a simple list of the essential elements every Facebook Page needs.
1. Is your URL the first think listed in the About section?
2. Do you list your social media channels in the About section?
3. Is your cover photo well designed and does it meet Facebook guidelines?
4. Does the cover photo have a description with a call to action?
5. Does your profile photo reflect your brand?
6. Are your three most important apps featured at the top of your timeline?
7. Is your User Engagement Percentage at least 2%? User Engagement equals Talking About This number divided by Total Page Likes.
8. Is your content strategy useful and engaging?
9. Are you offering exclusive content?
10. Does your page branding identify with your fans?
11. Do you respond to fan questions and like their comments?
12. Are you taking advantage of your industry opportunities?
Tags: facebook, Facebook business page, Facebook page