I found a amazing post about How to Market your Internet Marketing
I found an article about How to Market you Local Internet Marketing.
Get to know your product and service. Familiarity with your subject leads to a better marketing article.
- Not everyone is doing online marketing for products of their own making; many are going to the web, marketing other peoples' products.
- What do people like about what you're selling? Most importantly, what's in it for them?
Make certain your business ranks high on search engines. Marketing articles can help your ranking.
- Find the most common keywords for your product or service.
- If you're a local business with mainly local traffic, don't neglect your town as one of your keywords.
Create descriptive titles for your marketing articles that use your most popular keywords.
- Describe web page content for the META Tag, again with important keywords.
- Also use keywords in headers, first paragraphs, hyperlinks and image tags.
Use your expertise to write articles for other web sites and newsletters.
- Most articles will be non-paying, but you should request a tagline with your name, description of your business and a link your web site.
- Send news or publicity releases to print and Internet sources as a source of Internet marketing.
Use social media as a source of online marketing.
- Be active on sites like Facebook, Linked In, Twitter or other social networking communities by participating in discussions.
- Start a blog and respond to other blogs.
- Don't beat others over the head with your business or you'll turn them off.
- Let your signature serve as a way to market your Internet marketing by providing a link to articles.
Put your URL on anything that people see.
- If you're also using print advertising, make certain your URL is visible as a way to get more information.
- Use your URL in your emails to others; you can make it automatic with your tools.
Add video, audio or images to your marketing articles.
- Posting on YouTube, Flickr and other sites with a link to the full article can increase traffic and provide another way for online promotion.
- If you've created something buzz worthy, it could go viral and create an immensely successful Internet marketing campaign.
- YouTube or Digg items sometimes take on a life of their own.
Create free information like "10 ways to create a better memory" in exchange for an email address.
Publish an email newsletter or ezine to provide additional online marketing for your product.
- Get people to sign up by getting them to enter their email addresses on your web site through a subscription form.
Tags: DIY, how do I, how to articles, how to instructions, Howto, learn, Market Your Internet Marketing Articles, tips, wiki, WikiHow