I found a great post about The Most Wonderful Creative Office Space
I also found an informative article about Most Creative Office Space.
While beige office walls may help keep some focused on the work at hand, for others it’s often seen as a blank canvas for fostering creativity. Whether it’s halls decorated like the New York City subway system or a floor-to-ceiling spiraling slide, these 10 companies show how to use and design office space in a whole new way.
See which photos employees have shared on Glassdoor that make up our list of 10 offices you wished you worked in:
1. Epic, headquartered in Verona, Wis., has designed an office hallway to look like the New York subway. More Epic Photos.
2. Google keeps some fun in mind at one of their offices as employees can literally slide from one floor down to the next. More Google Photos.
3. Microsoft employees pull up a seat around this large touchscreen tablettable. MoreMicrosoft Photos.
4. Infosys brings games to one of their offices by adding in a bowling alley. More Infosys Photos.
5. Box, headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., has a playful take on seating arrangements as they added swings to their office. More Box Photos.
6. Facebook employees can take advantage of a video game room. More Facebook Photos.
7. Groupon breaks away from traditional office norms by adding color and modern design to their office. More Groupon Photos.
8. Edelman, a multinational public relations company headquartered in Chicago, Ill., also adds bright colors and modern design elements. More Edelman Photos.
9. Autodesk employees collaborate in architecturally interesting spaces. More Autodesk Photos.
10.HUMAN Healthy Vending adds comfy chairs that line its reception space. MoreHUMAN Healthy Vending Photos.